Thank you to all that attended the pre-season Parent/Player meeting on Monday, August 26th. Below is a recap of what was discussed.
- All interested players/families must create an account on our website by clicking on the "Become A Member" box on the home page of our website. This will ensure you receive all communication regarding our program.
Off Season Opportunities
- Strength & Conditioning workouts start Wednesday, August 28th and will be held Monday, Wednesday and Friday's after school from 3:15 - 4:15pm. All players are encouraged to attend if available.
- Coach Q has coordinated a scrimmage on Tuesday, 9/3 vs. Denver South for both JV & Varsity. This is for all players, all levels. Scrimmage will be played at All-City Stadium from 6 - 8pm. Players are responsible for their own transportation. Bring your pinnie if you have one.
- We will have a JV & Varsity Elite team in the DLC Fall league that plays on Saturdays (Rosamond & Eastmoor Park) starting 9/7. Freshman & Sophomores will play on JV and Juniors & Seniors will play on Varsity. Registration fee will be $145 - stay tuned for details.
- We will be participating in the Fall Harvest tournament on 10/19 - 20 in Wheat Ridge, with a Varsity and JV team. More details to follow.
Fundraising / Volunteer Opportunities
- Please link your King Sooper's card to the Sabercat Lacrosse Club. Log in to your account on KingSoopers.com (or any Kroger site). Under "My Account" select "Community Rewards" and then search our club to connect. We will be having contest at our February meeting based on who has signed up and how much has been contributed to the club.
- Please link your Amazon Smiles Charitable Organization to Sabercat Lacrosse Club. Go to Smiles.Amazon.com and under "Your Account" select "Change Charitable Organization" and then search our club
- All players and parents will be required to volunteer their time for our annual King of the Rock tournament which will be held in early/mid March. More details to follow. This is our biggest fundraiser
- All players will be required to sell on sponsorship banner for $600 to cover player fees.
- Please shop for CV Lacrosse apparel at our SquadLocker shop. Link can be found in the "Pride" section of our website
- Tryouts will start Monday, March 2
- Player fees are expected to be approximately $200 in addition to the $185 registration fee
- All players are expected to be available over Spring Break as there will be games played at all levels. Coach Q is working on a Spring Break trip for Varsity players - more details to follow. Trip is estimated to cost approximately $1100/player.
- We are evaluating new helmets and team gloves. These items will be required if you are a varsity player. There will also be required team apparel for all players. More details to follow
- During the season, grades are sent to coach on Thursday evening and Friday players will be notified if they are ineligible to play the following week.
- We will have busses for all non-conference away games
- Coach Q is working on having all of our Varsity home games at DC Stadium
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com. If you would like to reach Coach Q directly, he can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 502-7858